* Birth Date and Place
* 13 October - London, UK
* First Album Ever Bought
* Black Sabbath / Paranoid
* First Concert Attended
* Judas Priest
* Three Favorite Films
* The Crow
Natural Born Killers
* Three Favorite TV Shows
The Young Ones
Sex and the City
* Favorite Foods
* How I Got Started in the Music Business
* Student events a’ Indie Record Companies a’ MCPS/PRS a’ Universal, Warner.
I sold my soul to a major, as I wanted the money to come to the US for work experience.
* When I Started at Century Media
* October 2006 as an intern
* What I Was Doing Prior to Working at Century Media
* Music Business program at UCLA
* Non-Musical Interests
* Football (UK)
Pagan (Wicca, Norse)
* None, but I had a cat in the UK
* The First Thing I Do After Work Everyday
* Go swimming.
* Dream Date
* Cute blond Viking, but would probably settle for preferably male and living.
* Things I Hate The Most in the World
* Favorite Quote
* "If you are going to kick authority in the teeth, you may as well use two feet."
- Keith Richards
* Most Surreal Rock N' Roll Moment
* Seeing Motorhead live with the original line-up.
* Bands Who Will Soon Rule the Planet
* Those signed to Century Media for publishing.
* Personal Rantings
* The difference in copyright legislation, implementation of international treaties, rights for artists/writers etc., compared to Europe.